Each edition is bilingual – English – Romanian – structured on five sections and organized in approx. 200 pages / edition.
01. Dossier is the section for papers and it occupies 50% of the publication`s editorial space. The papers must align to the theme area announced and to the subject of the edition. Authors may present individual studies, research projects or restoration works on sites of vernacular architecture.
02. Research is the section that takes 30% of the publication`s editorial space for studies or doctoral research on vernacular architecture subjects and who`s authors are members of UAUIM.
03. Profile is a flexible section, where the individual activity of a vernacular architecture researcher can be outlined: doctoral thesis, restoration and conservation of vernacular heritage, safeguarding initiatives, volunteering activities. The section takes 10% of the editorial space.
04. Calendar is the part dedicated to the popularization of the annual schedule of the Vernacular Architecture Studies Centre – Schönberg : workshops, professional practice, events, exhibitions, etc.
05. Reviews. Bibliography is a small size section (max. 10%) that follows-up books and vernacular architecture recent publications, local and international, conferences, events as well as current relevant exhibitions.
Technical conditions for authors:
All texts for abstract and the final article will be written both in Romanian and English, following technical specifications and the deadline.
All texts are peer-reviewed by the Scientific Commitee.
The selected texts by the Scientific Committee will be translated by their authors in English.
For Dossier and Research sections, the papers should have between 8,000 to 10,000 words, including footnotes, references and tables.
For Reviews. Bibliography, the texts should have between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
Text: Authors are kindly asked to send their papers in Microsoft Word format, edited with Times New Roman 12 font, at 1,5 lines and a minimal page layout. In the title page authors must mention their professional titles and affiliation, professional email address and 5-7 keywords.
Illustrations must be in jpeg or tiff format, at 300 dpi and 1 MB size minimum.
The number of illustrations must be between 3 and 7.
The list of illustrations (drawings and photos) must not have more than 100 words with spaces. Illustrations must be sent separately, named and their layout must be specified throughout the text. Authors are responsible for copyright rights and reproducing graphic materials.
The abstract for Dossier, Research and Reviews.Bibliography: 1st of June 2018.
It will consist out of 3-5 keywords, title and maximum 100 words, mentioning the name of the author and institutional affiliation. Authors will receive the Scientific Committee peer review through email on the 1stth of September 2018.
The final deadline for the accepted papers and the graphic doucments for for Dossier, Research and Reviews.Bibliography is the 1st of June 2018.
Both the abstract and the final paper will be sent to the publication coordinator, Teaching Assistant, Dr. Arch. Ioana ZACHARIAS VULTUR, DHTAHC, UAUIM, to the specified email address: email@example.com .
Call for papers 2017CSAV_vol 8_Call for papers_EN
Call for papers 2016CSAV_vol-7_Call-for-papers_EN-1
Call for papers 2015CSAV_vol 6_Call for papers_EN